HEALTH & SAFETY POLICY STATEMENT
This Is the Health & Safety Policy Statement of Contratec Developments Ltd. It is an abbreviated statement of the company's aims and intentions in matters of health and safety, which matters are detailed in full in parts A and B of our written Health & Safety Policy.
Our statement of general policy is:
- To provide a copy of our full, written Health & Safety Policy to all employees and labour-only sub-contractors and
- To maintain a copy of its associated procedures in all our site offices,
- To provide adequate control of the health and safety risks arising from our work activities,
- To consult with our employees on matters affecting their health and safety,
- To provide and maintain safe plant and equipment,
- To ensure safe handling and use of substances,
- To provide information, instruction and supervision for employees,
- To ensure all employees are competent to do their tasks and to give them adequate training,
- To prevent accidents and cases of work-related ill health,
- To maintain safe and healthy working conditions and,
- To review and revise our health and safety policy as necessary at regular intervals.